20 June, 2005

Preparations not going all that smoothly

So my long awaited super Safari Zipoff etc etc pants was too short.. and the button kept opening. On the good side at least it was suitable around the waist. Hoping my grandmother can sort it out somehow. Maybe sew on some really neat pink gharish material to make it longer. Anything goes I believe.

The camera on the other hand was nice. Shame about the memory card being different to the old I had around. One thing I should have checked, which I didn't. Come to think it of it, there are probably a ton of things I should have checked. Still I can't seem to go into overdrive in my preparations. Haven't even bought the tickets to Paris and Le Puy yet. Still waiting for my new Visa debit card. Somehow it isn't "for real" yet, not until the tickets are paid for. At the moment it is some sort of game. Pilgrim wanna-be as of yet.

Keeping tabs on the weather in France. Seems hot. Not sure how well I'll cope with that. Probably wont be less hot in a month. Not going to worry about it. Not until the tickets are paid for anyhow.

Apparantly I'll have to prepare for some sort of mad hustle for beds in Spain. Does not sound too good. Then again it is hard to know whom to believe. Some say the bedrace is a myth, while others seem to indicate it is alive and well. Guess I'll find out. Not going to worry about it. Not yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home