27 June, 2005

No turning back now

Well now I am definitly going. All tickets bought, and hotel in Le Puy
reserved. Taking a day off there before I start. Figured that might be a
good idea. First of August then I am off. Feeling good about the date.
Numero uno.

Guess I should be frantically reading up on french and spanish. Been
thinking that for a month now. It hasn't really happened. Downloaded some
courses, but they are dusting away on the harddrive. Bought an
english-spanish phrasebook though. "I am sorry but I have lost my wife"
"Do you have any tranquilizers?"- full of similar useful phrases...No
doubt I'll need those.

Think I should exercise a lot as well. It hasn't really happened either.
Apart from a couple of evenings angling, but that doesn't really count.
Sitting in a boat having a beer while fishing is perhaps not enough.