23 July, 2005

With a little help from my friends

1st of august is approaching fast. Somehow it seems people are glad to see
me off. One wonders whether that is a good sign or not. My cousin borrowed
me an mp3 player. My grandparents boosted my bank account, and my brother
lent me some money. I should be ready to go now.

My preparations are not exactly in high gear. Just taking it easy for now.
I'm sure I am going to regret not preparing more expeditiously. Still at
least I am pretty calm about it all. We'll see how long it lasts.

Saw pictures from Le Puy on the telly yesterday. Tour de France was
passing through. Looked nice. Sun was shining too. Hope I don't get
scorched.

Glad I got all the traveling arrangements done. Only thing I haven't
sorted is the transport from Charles de Gaulle to Gare de Lyon. I got five
hours between my plane and my train. Should be ample time. I hope.